CAS No.: 1898261-91-0
ClearHance™ C conditioning polymer is made using a naturally-derived chemistry that provides superior clarity and conditioning functionality to enhance clear/transparent shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and liquid soaps. Based on cassia seeds, naturally harvested in India, this cationic technology provides excellent conditioning and deposition benefits.
Compared to other functional equivalents, ClearHance™ C offers formulators an exceptional solution to enhancing rinse-off systems.
- Body Wash
- Liquid Soaps
- superior shampoo and body wash conditioning and clarity
- 69% natural origin
- good skin compatibility
- effective deposition of silicones and oils
- compatibility with all surfactant systems
- luxurious creamy lather and texture, as well as good slip
- Provides a luxurious creamy lather and texture, as well as good slip
- Easy to process, without any pH adjustment
- Low odour and colour
INCI: Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ClearHance C Specification Sheet - Coming Soon!
Recommended usage level: about 0.2%
Appearance: Off white powder