Moldex 2800 N95 Particulate Respirator
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, making the mask last longer while also protecting the filter media. The result is fewer respirators are used and lower costs.
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL), making them ideal for soapmakers working with lye, mineral makeup formulators and those working with lung irritating powders.
- Highest standard of particulate protection. 99.97% effective against non-oil based particulates.
- HandyStrap® with buckle allows mask to hang down around neck when not in use. Cloth strap feels cool and comfortable against the skin.
- Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so workers stay cooler.
- Contour molded nose bridge with soft foam nose flange provides all-day comfort with no pressure points.
- Softspun® lining increases comfort and durability.
- Hot, humid and dusty environments
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and clean rooms
- Environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA)
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements
Click here to view fitting instructions for this respirator.