GNAT MX2 Dipslide Incubator
**THIS IS A CLOSEOUT ITEM THAT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS SUPPLIES LAST**
Have you been wanting to properly incubate your microbial test samples, but don't require a full sized incubator? Well now you can! Our new GNAT MX2 Dipslide Incubator will incubate 1-2 dipslides, making it perfect for low-volume testing.
The GNAT MX2 Incubator is pre-set at 30°C (86°F); all you do is plug it in and allow 15-20 minutes for the temperature to stabilize - then incubate. A yellow heating indicator cuts in and out as heat is required.
While the manufacturer indicates 48 hours is typical for incubation, we recommend slides be examined after 48 hours, but then incubated for a full 5 - 7 days, checking for growth once a day during that time.
Despite its size and modest cost the GNAT MX2 Incubator features a heat reservoir chassis so the temperature is held accurately. It is fully automated. There are no moving parts to the thermostat and a transistor switched element gives simple, consistent and hassle-free incubation. The GNAT MX2 Incubator has full electronic protection against overload situations.
- Incubates 1 - 2 dipslides
- Temperature pre-set to 30°C / 85°F
- Protection against overload
- Features a heat reservoir chassis to hold heat/temperature
- Compact size: 5.75"x 3.25"x 3.5" (LxWxH) / 15x8x9 cm
- Comes with power pack (110-240V AC) with plug compatibility for North America, UK, Europe and Australia
- Optional 12V Car Adapter
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 2 years