Aldenine can protect skin cells from UVA induced DNA damage and also prevents photoaging, thus improving the skin’s appearance. The tripeptide acts as a molecular scavenger while the hydrolyzed vegetable protein boosts collagen production in skin cells. Studies have proven the use of Aldenine PBC can boost the production of Collegen III by almost 300% in 7 days, while not affecting Collagen I, already plentiful in the skin.
Cosmetic Properties and Applications
- GHK captures noxious RCS, which skin cells cannot detoxify by themselves.
- The plant protein hydrolysate selectively boosts synthesis of Collagen III.
- ALDENINE® PBC is particularly formulated for stabilization of the GHK tripeptide.
- Since keratinocytes cannot eliminate RCS when submitted to UVB, ALDENINE can protect cells from photodamage.
- ALDENINE® PBC protects skin cells from UVA-induced DNA damage, thus preventing photoaging.
Active Ingredient Content:
- 0.1% Tripeptide-1
- 6.25% Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (25% Protein Extract)
- 3.75% Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (15% Protein Extract)
Incorporation: Add at the end of the emulsion, at cool down, no higher than 113°F (45°C).
INCI: Water (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Tripeptide-1(and) Caprylyl Glycol
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Shipping Information: HS Code 2905391000
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
To request technical documentation, please contact Lotioncrafter at email@example.com
Appearance: Amber to brown translucent solution
Solubility: Water soluble
Raw Material Preserved With: Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol
Country of Origin: Spain
Long Term Storage: Cool, clean and dark place. If kept in these conditions shelf life is at least 18 months.