Fision® WrinkleFix contains botanically derived polypeptides, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid (with a molecular weight less than 10,000 Daltons) derived from bio fermentation, and amino acids fermented from plant based sources.
Fision® WrinkleFix does not contain any GMO or animal derived ingredients. It is inherently gluten-free.
INCI: Water, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Glycine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate.
Caution: Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Add to the final phase of cold process gels
- Add to the final phase of emulsions, at cool down, at a temperature below 104°F after emulsion has formed.
- Recommended pH for finished formulation - pH 4.0 -7.0
- Can be added to clear formulas
- Product has a natural color and can add a slight amber color to a formula, but at recommended amounts will not dramatically impact the color of a formulation
Suggested Usage: 2%
Appearance: Clear amber solution, may sediment slightly on standing
Odor: Characteristic, mild
Solubility: Soluble in water
pH as supplied: 4.0 - 5.5
Preserved with: TRIstat E (Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)
Country of Origin: USA
Long Term Storage: Store under dry, ambient conditions in tightly closed containers away from light.** Avoid bacterial contamination.
Shelf Life: 24 Months from date of manufacture, stored appropriately.