My Weigh iBalance 5500
The iBalance 5500 reads 5500 grams in 0.1 gram increments. It comes complete with an AC Adapter and large stainless steel tray. Its extra-large back lit LCD makes for easy reading. The base of the scale has height adjustable rubber feet which are used in combination with the included level bubble so you can set the scale at a perfectly flat angle for optimum accuracy.
This Professional scale is fully adjustable and programmable. You can customize the auto-off time, parts counting, back light and more. It can also handle occasional overloads -- up to 150% of capacity, so you don't have to worry about damaging your scale accidentally.
- Reads 5500 x 0.1 gram (12.21 lbs/194 oz. x 0.005 oz.)
- Reads in 8 Standard Modes
- Including Grams, Ounces, Carats, Grains, Pennyweight, and Troy Ounces
- Large Backlit LCD display
- Multiple Sample Size Parts Counting Feature
- Removable Stainless Steel Weighing Platform
- Adjustable auto off time
- Adjustable auto-zero tracking
- Digital Auto calibration
- Tare Function (up to 5500g/194 oz.)
- Adjustible rubber feet and level-bubble
- Calibration Digital Auto with external 5000g mass
- Uses 6 AA batteries or AC adaptor (included)
- Scale Dimensions: 6.6" (w) x 9.45" (L) x 3" (H)
- Tray Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.25"
- Maximum Overload: 150% of Capacity
- Lifetime/30 year Worldwide Warranty
- MSRP: $249.95
MyWeigh recommends scales that have traveled a good distance should be recalibrated before use. We strongly recommend the purchase of the appropriate calibration weight with your scale.
Special Offer: 5000g Calibration Weight available at reduced cost when purchased with your scale!