EC400L2 Infrared Dual Laser Thermometer
Fast and accurate temperature measurement without cross contamination! We're proud to introduce the next generation of hand-held, non-contact infrared thermometers. The new EC400L2 offers not one, but two lasers! With an innovative sighting system, the dual lasers converge at approximately 14 inches to measure a 0.87 inch diameter circular area. As you move further away, the dual lasers expand as the target area increases to define, accurately, your measured surface in a "virtual circle". Compact, rugged and easy to use. Just aim the EC400L2 Infrared Thermometer and pull the trigger! The thermometer reads surface temperatures in less than a second. Safely measure surface temperatures of hot, cold, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact. The EC400L2 is the upgraded version of the EC400L1, with better optics, dual lasers, adjustable emissivity, a comfortable grip, and a distance-to-spot ratio of 14:1!
How they work:
Infrared thermometers measure surface temperature by detecting thermal energy radiated from an object and converting the detected energy to a temperature reading displayed on the instrument's LCD. The laser facilitates aiming, allowing the location of measurements to be more precise.
- Laser sighting for accurate aiming
- Infrared Temperature Range -58° to 986°F (-50° to 530°C)
- Infrared Accuracy ± 2% of reading or ± 1°F or 1°C
- Selectable temperature units °F/°C
- 14:1 Distance-to-spot size ratio
- Emissivity adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
- Bright large blue back-lit LCD display
- "Lock" for continuous temperature scanning
- Select Laser On/Off
- Uses one 9V battery (included) to provide nominal 30 hours of continuous operation
- Automatic power OFF