Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, 10kg
CAS No. 156715-40-1
This bulk package pricing is in lieu of Customer Rewards Points accrual or other discounts. There may be a special order lead time of 40 days if this is not in stock. Inquire before ordering.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is extracted from sustainable, non-GMO rice bran, is a water soluble, cosmetic grade vegetable protein that is rich in amino acids beneficial to hair and skin. Rice, known for being a mild material, is often used by allergy-prone or sensitive individuals. It is naturally gluten-free.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein has been shown to significantly increase total hair volume by up to 32%. It also adds natural shine and highlights to the hair. By increasing the ability of the hair and skin to bind moisture, it leads to increased flexibility and tensile strength. On the skin, the increased moisture retention creates a more hydrated and elastic surface. Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is an effective anti-irritant and leaves a smooth, dry feel on the skin. Our Hydrolyzed Rice Protein contains both cationic and anionic amino acids.
Why Hydrolyzed Rice Protein for greater volume?
- The large amounts of cationic amino acids it contains (15.43%) bind to hair.
- Arginine - 8.89%
- Histidine - 2.27%
- Lysine - 4.27%
- The strong levels of anionic amino acids it contains (28.66%) repel hair fibers for greater volume.
- Aspartic Acid - 10.79%
- Glutamic Acid - 17.87%
- Improves hair volume and manageability
- Helps fortify hair to prevent damage
- Adds natural highlights
- Nourishes hair from root to tip
- Gentle for all skin types
- Gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Color Cosmetics: Make-up bases
- Hair Care: Shampoos (especially normal-to-oily formulations), conditioners, styling products, scalp treatments
- Skin Care: Moisturizers for sensitive skin, cleansing masks, liquid face soaps
INCI: Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure, or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Needs to be added in the aqueous phase.
- In case of emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 104°F(40°C).
- Soluble in water.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2-5%
Appearance: Clear to amber liquid (may sediment with aging)
Molecular Weight: Less than 1850 Daltons
Preserved with: Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Benzoate
pH of ingredient: 4.0 - 5.5
Country of Origin: USA
Storage: Avoid temperatures over 104°F(40°C) as this may affect the efficacy of the product. Optimum storage temperature is 75°F(24°C) or lower. Do not freeze. Avoid exposure to sunlight for long periods.
Shelf Life: Retest 12 months from date of purchase.