Juveleven™ Solution is a peptide developed by Lipotec's Aimtec group who create peptides and small molecules tailored after molecules found in our own body designed to reach, stimulate, inhibit or compete with specific biochemical targets to achieve more beautiful, radiant skin and youthful appearance. They are developed from well-defined mechanisms of action, with the same parameters of scientific quality of the pharmaceutical industry.
Juveleven™ Solution is an innovative hexapeptide specifically designed to enhance the natural mechanisms to diminish the DNA damage that several factors produce along with the years (UV exposure, radiation, stress, DNA replication, diet...), protecting genomic integrity. Juveleven™ Solution reinforces these natural mechanisms to repair and delete DNA damage that occur along as we age, rejuvenating skin cells. As a result, it is ideal to incorporate into body formulations designed to enhance cellular protection (from pollution and environment), photo-protection (sun care), stress resistance, cellular longevity and vitality (rejuvenating), as well as global anti-aging treatments and products specially designed for outdoor sports (environmental protection).
Juveleven™ Solution mimics the activity of FOXO3a, a protein subfamily of the Forkhead box (FOX) transcriptional factors key to maintaining genomic integrity, contributing to the enhancement of DNA repair pathways, protection of DNA damage, and delay of cellular senescence.
- High protection from pollutants, as shown in vitro, showing a statistically significant effect diminishing DNA damage induced by photoactivated Benzo[a]P³rene, in irradiated fibroblasts (84.3%), keratinocytes (99.1%) and melanocytes (90.8%)
- Proven in vitro efficacy in reverting cellular senescence. Fibroblasts from a donor aged 55 recovered the characteristics of cells over 10 years younger, preventing signs of aging; essentially turning back the hands of time.
- DNA’s repair activity tested both in vitro and in vivo, in the latter case showing a relevant effect in diminishing UV-induced DNA damage. The efficacy was measured by analyzing the presence of Cyclobutan Pyrimidine Dimerse (the enzyme involved in pyrimidine dimer activation) in skin biopsies irradiated and treated with a cream containing 2% Juvefoxo™ or placebo.
- Hexapeptide that acts as FOXO3a, preserving genomic integrity and helping cells to remain younger for longer.
- Activated FOXO3a responsive elements by 1.7-fold and 1.9-fold at different concentrations (statistically significant values), being able to imitate the function of this important transcriptional factor when genetic damage is present.
- Enhanced DNA-repair pathways by 2.7 times at 0.5mg/mL (statistically significant value), avoiding DNA errors to persist.
- Provided a statistically significant protection from pollutants, diminishing DNA damage by 84.3%, 99.1% and 90.8% in irradiated fibroblasts, keratinocytes and melanocytes respectively.
- Decreased the number of senescent cells by 64.5% at 0.01 mg/mL (statistically significant value), which implied a cellular rejevenation of about 11 years.
- Reduced the quantity of in vivo CPDs induced by UV exposure by 13.7% and 16.6( after 6 and 24 hours respectively (at 3% concentration), which implies quality cells for longer.
- Anti-aging creams, lotions and sera
- After-sun care
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
INCI: Butylene Glycol, Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-51 Amide
Formerly known as Juvefoxo Solution, Lipotec renamed this peptide solution to Juveleven Solution in May 2014.
Shipping Information: HS Code 2924199000
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
To request technical documentation, please contact Lotioncrafter at email@example.com
- Juveleven™ Solution needs to be incorporated in the aqueous phase of cold process gels, lotions or emulsions.
- In the case of warm emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at a temperature below 40°C (104°F).
- Juveleven™ Solution is stable at a pH range between 3.0 and 8.0.
- Incompatibilities are not expected.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2% as supplied
Appearance: Colorless, translucent solution
Solubility: Soluble in water and glycols (glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol)
Percent Active Ingredient: 0.05%
Preservative: Preservative free
Country of Origin: Spain
Storage: Clean, dark and cool place, refrigeration not needed. If stored as recommended, shelf life is 18 months.
Try Out These Formulations Using this Product:
Simplicity Serum - Protect