My Weigh iBalance 11000
The iBalance 11000 is a professional compact scale with a back light and extra large LCD screen. The backlight makes it easy to read from a distance. Each scale comes with a large Stainless Steel tray, parts counting features and 6AA batteries.
Scale professionals know that “multiplied” sensors simply won’t cut it when accuracy and durability count. These commercial grade sensors make this scale incredibly accurate and durable. The iBalance series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability.
The iBalance 11000 reads 11000 grams in 0.1 gram increments. The base of the scale has height adjustable rubber feet which are used in combination with the included level bubble so you can set the scale at a perfectly flat angle for optimum accuracy.
This Professional scale is fully adjustable and programmable. You can customize the auto-off time, parts counting, backlight and more.
- Reads 11000 x 0.1 gram (24.228 lbs/387.6 oz. x 0.001 oz.)
- Reads in 13 Standard Modes
- Including Grams, Ounces, Carats, Grains, Pennyweight, and Troy Ounces
- Two large blue backlit LCD displays
- Multiple Sample Size Parts Counting Feature
- Removable Stainless Steel Weighing Platform
- Adjustable auto off time
- Adjustable auto-zero tracking
- Digital Auto calibration
- Tare Function (up to 11000g/387.6 oz.)
- Adjustible rubber feet and level-bubble
- Calibration Digital Auto with external 10000g mass (not included)
- Uses 6 AA batteries or AC adaptor (included)
- Scale Dimensions:8.5 " (w) x 11.0" (L) x 3.9" (H)
- Tray Dimensions: 5.9.5" x 5.95"
- Lifetime/30 year Worldwide Warranty
- MSRP: $549.00
MyWeigh recommends scales that have traveled a good distance should be recalibrated before use. We strongly recommend the purchase of the appropriate calibration weights with your scale.
Special Offer: Two 5Kg Calibration Weights are needed to calibrate this scale and are available at reduced cost when purchased with your scale!