My Weigh iBalance 5500
This Professional scale is fully adjustable and programmable. You can customize the auto-off time, parts counting, back light and more. It can also handle occasional overloads -- up to 150% of capacity, so you don't have to worry about damaging your scale accidentally.
- Reads 5500 x 0.1 gram (12.21 lbs/194 oz. x 0.005 oz.)
- Reads in 8 Standard Modes
- Including Grams, Ounces, Carats, Grains, Pennyweight, and Troy Ounces
- Large Backlit LCD display
- Multiple Sample Size Parts Counting Feature
- Removable Stainless Steel Weighing Platform
- Adjustable auto off time
- Adjustable auto-zero tracking
- Digital Auto calibration
- Tare Function (up to 5500g/194 oz.)
- Adjustible rubber feet and level-bubble
- Calibration Digital Auto with external 5000g mass
- Uses 6 AA batteries or AC adaptor (included)
- Scale Dimensions: 6.6" (w) x 9.45" (L) x 3" (H)
- Tray Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.25"
- Maximum Overload: 150% of Capacity
- Lifetime/30 year Worldwide Warranty
- MSRP: $249.95
MyWeigh recommends scales that have traveled a good distance should be recalibrated before use. We strongly recommend the purchase of the appropriate calibration weight with your scale, which can be found HERE.