Naturally Healthy Hair (Paperback)
**THIS IS A CLOSEOUT ITEM THAT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS SUPPLIES LAST**
Get Your Head into Fabulous Hair!
Your hair reflects your personality, emotion, style, and self-esteem. Now internationally acclaimed hair designer and educator Mary Beth Janssen explains how achieving harmony in your mind and body can give you the stunning hair you've always wished for. You'll discover:
- Ayurvedic philosophy -- the ancient holistic health science from India -- and how it can renew and invigorate your hair
- Vital foods, vitamins, and minerals for healthy hair
- Natural hair care formulas to make at home
- Healthful approaches to cut, color, and styling
- Tips for finding and working with a salon and hair care professional
About the author
Author Mary Beth Janssen is a very popular commercial hair designer who uses her beauty and wellness talents to enlighten others. Aside from being a certified educator for Deepak Chopra's Infinite Possibilites organization, Mary Beth has also created instructional manuals and videotapes for the salon industry. She has written the Storey book Naturally Healthy Hair. Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdoms, has this praise for Mary Beth's book: "Chock-full of practical and uplifting information to help all of us achieve more "good hair" days. I highly recommend the author's approaches." An herbalist, massage therapist, aromatherapist and Master Gardener, Mary Beth owns The Janssen Source, Inc., a wellness consultant company. She currently lives in Illinois.