Naturally Healthy Skin
Look Your Best, Feel Your Best!
In this easy-to-use handbook, you'll find:
- Super Foods for face and body: powerhouse vitamins, minerals, and supplements
- Skin-saving recipes like Breakfast Boost and Skin-sational Herb Tea
- Five daily rituals for beautiful skin
- Skin care basics, including identifying and pampering your skin type
- Simple directions for making and storing natural skin care treatments
- Dozens of healing recipes and effective solutions for common skin problems
About the author
Stephanie Tourles is a licensed holistic esthetician in both Massachusetts and Maine, with over 20 years experience. Trained in western-style herbalism, she specializes in the use of herbs as they pertain to skin, hair, nail, and foot care and regularly creates herbal cosmetics and treatments for her clients and friends. She is also a certified aromatherapist, with extensive training in the nutritional sciences, and is the author of several books on natural body care including The Herbal Body Book, Naturally Healthy Skin, and Natural Foot Care. Stephanie resides in Orland, Maine with her husband and pets, and spends her spare time hiking, organic gardening, and cooking.