Regu-Scence is a carefully purified, standardized plant bioactive made exclusively from Navarra Asparagus officinalis ‘Grolim’. Its unique mechanism of action helps reduce visible signs of the naturally occurring cellular aging process known as senescence, delaying the appearance of skin aging by decades.
Navarra Asparagus officinalis 'Grolim' contains particularly high quantities of saponins, with Dioscin and Yamoscin, as major components. Saponins are known to be positive modulators of autophagy. Extended studies have confirmed that Navarra Asparagus officinalis ‘Grolim’ extract significantly combats two major signs of skin aging by giving the skin a firmer, thicker appearance. Consequently, Navarra Asparagus officinalis ‘Grolim’ extract can leave skin looking rejuvenated.
- Raw material approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE, conforms to the ECOCERT Natural and Organic Cosmetics Standard
- Boosts skin’s innate strength to delay cellular aging by decades
- Stimulates skin’s detoxifying processes, independently of age
- Provides an overall skin rejuvenation effect
- Skin aging prevention for 25+
- Rejuvenating intense care for 40+
- Multifunctional beauty care products, such as BB or CC
INCI: Asparagus Officinalis Stem Extract
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- REGU®-SCENCE can be processed warm (< 80°C/176°F) or cold, and during the cooling phase.
- REGU-SCENCE should be incorporated in the the aqueous phase of a cosmetic formulation or can be added directly to the final formulation
- REGU-SCENCE is stable in the pH-range of 3.0 to 8.
Appearance: Dark yellow to pale brown transparent to slightly turbid liquid
Solubility: Water Soluble
pH: 4.0 - 5.5
Preservative: Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate and Gluconolactone
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Storage: REGU®-SCENCE should be stored in the original sealed containers protected from light in a clean and cool place at room temperature between 15° and 25°C (59° - 77°F). In order to avoid secondary microbial contamination after opening, containers should be handled with special care. Once opened, contents should be used quickly.