pH-Fix Indicator Strips, 10 Pack
pH-Fix Indicator Strips are plastic and, unlike conventional indicator papers, the indicator dyes are chemically bonded to the cellulose fibers. As a result, the possibility of color bleeding, even in strongly alkaline solutions, is avoided.
- Measurement of pH values is possible even in unbuffered or very weakly buffered solutions, since the sticks can be left in the solution until the final color change is completed.
- Test samples are not contaminated by the indicator dyes.
- Colors of the individual color fields cannot run into each other. This allows a more precise comparison with the color scale.
- Specially developed indicator dyes guarantee a sharp differentiation between the individual pH values and a clear and easy comparison to the color scale.
- Length and stability of the plastic strips protect fingers from contact with the test solution.
- Economical to use; each pack contains 10 test strips.
pH-Fix Indicator Strips
pH-Fix 2.0 - 9.0
Range: 2.0 - 2.5 - 3.0 -3.5 - 4.0 - 4.5 - 5.0 - 5.5 - 6.0 - 6.5 - 7.0 - 7.5 - 8.0 - 8.5 - 9.0
Here's how to use strips in creams, lotions or other opaque products (or those that many not contain sufficient water):
Add 1 part (by weight or measure) of the test material to 3 to 4 parts distilled water in a vessel or container in which the contents can be shaken or stirred. Mix or shake well and then measure the resulting solution with your test strip.