Actigym™ Marine Ingredient is obtained by biotechnology from a microorganism inhabiting Bermuda. Actigym™ mimics the effect of endurance exercise training by increasing adiponectin release and enhancing mitochondrial activity. It improves body tone and redefines the silhouette by reducing abdomen and thigh contour, arm sagginess, and decreasing body weight. It mimics the effect of endurance training with great results that are increased when combined with physical activity.
- Boosts mitochondrial metabolism in muscle cells by adiponectin signaling, increasing citrate synthase activity by 47.9% and ATP production by 136%
- Promotes development of the more resistant type 1 muscle fibers by 69%
- Down regulates expression of adipocyte genes involved in focal adhesion uptake and TG synthesis
- Provides a general improvement in the appearance and tone of body silhouette
- Can be used for lifting/tightening with facial applications
- Body firming and contouring lotions and gels
- Neck and decolletage products
INCI: Glycerin, Water, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Shipping Information: HS Code 3304999000
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
To request technical documentation, please contact Lotioncrafter at email@example.com
Add directly to the water phase if cold-processing or during cool-down after the emulsion has formed if hot-processing.
Recommended final pH range of formulations should be between 3.5 and 8.0Recommended Usage Rate: 5%
Appearance: Colorless to yellow, translucent solution
Solubility: Soluble in water and glycols (glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol)
Percent Active Ingredient: 0.07%
Preservative: Preservative free