CAS No.: Mixture
Citrustem™ anti-aging skin care ingredient from Provital SA of Spain, is made from orange stem cells and works by organizing the inner structure of the skin for a younger appearance. In facial formulations, it organizes and redensifies the dermis structure, repairs the extracellular matrix, and improves cellular adhesion. The result is skin that recovers the elasticity it had 12 years ago, with a softer and more velvety complexion, plus a younger appearance.
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells found in all multi-cellular organisms. In plants, stem cells are capable of regenerating the entire plant. The stem cells used in Citrustem™ are sourced from renewable plant material in a sustainable and ecological process, without genetic modifications or solvents.
- Renews skin appearance. Fewer wrinkles and improved overall appearance
- The skin recovers the elastic properties it had 12 years ago
- Skin is smoother and more silky
Citrustem™ can be incorporated in many anti-aging formulations and products including:
- Facial anti-aging cosmetics
- Cosmetic products for skin rejuvenation
- Anti-aging preventative cosmetics
- Cellular regenerators
- Intensive facial treatments
- Treatment make-up
INCI: Water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum
Shipping Info: HS# 1302199000
Caution: Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Add to the water phase of cold process formulations.
- Add in the final phase of hot process formulations at a temperature of 45°C (110°F) or below.
- Stable between a pH of 3.0 - 8.0.
Recommended usage rate: 2 - 4%
Appearance: Viscous liquid, white to pale yellow in color
Glycerin Source: Brassica campestris - PALM FREE
Preserved with: Sodium Benzoate
Country of Origin: Spain
Storage: Store in a clean, cool and dark place
Shelf Life: 1 Year