Fision® Hydrate contains Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) including Sodium PCA, Wheat Amino Acids (rich in proline), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydroxyproline. This unique ratio of ingredients provides superior performance while delivering a better feel and improving formulation aesthetics.
Superior Water Retention Proline and hydroxyproline are excellent moisturizers with the highest water holding capacity of all amino acids. Sodium PCA is a super moisturizer, compared to other humectants it has the highest in vitro water binding capacity. Sodium Hyaluronate can hold 1000x its weight in water. Provitamin B5 (panthenol) supports barrier health and helps lock in moisture.
Nourishing to Support Skin Health Panthenol restores collagen and smooths skin, Wheat Amino Acids nourish and soothe dry skin.
- Mimetic to skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors
- Comprehensive moisturizer
- Contains wholesome amino acids and provitamin B5
- Free from gluten**, parabens and harsh solvent systems
- Restores hydration
- Supports skin barrier function
- Optimized solutions delivers better aesthetics
- Easy to formulate
- Delivers immediate and intense long term moisturization
- Skin instantly feels smoother and better moisturized
- Nourished to promote overall skin health
- Soothes dry skin
**Wheat Amino Acids are gluten-free per FDA guidelines. When tested Fision® Hydrate contained <20 ppm of gluten via an ELISA assay.
INCI: Water, Sodium PCA, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline
Caution: Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Shipping Information: Tariff Code 2942009000
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Add to the final phase of cold process gels
- Add to the final phase of emulsions, at cool down, at a temperature below 4 (104°F) after emulsion has formed.
- Heating above 40°C (104°F) is not recommended
- Recommended pH for finished formulation - pH 4.0 -7.0
- Can be added to clear formulas
Suggested Usage: 2 - 5%, tested at 5%
Appearance: Clear, slightly viscous amber liquid
Solubility: Soluble in water
pH as supplied: 3.0 - 5.0
Storage: Store under dry, ambient conditions in tightly closed containers away from light. Avoid bacterial contamination.
Preserved with: Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin.