Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
CAS No. 7732-18-5, 92797-39-2
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein is a low odor, hydrolyzed phosphoprotein, which is made from high quality, natural dairy protein. This milk-derived protein is an excellent moisturizer providing an optimum balance of nutrients to the skin and hair. Hydrolyzed Milk Protein has excellent anti-irritant and protective properties as well.
- Hydrates skin and hair, increased hydration in rinse-off formulations
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin
- Gentle and mild for sensitive skin
- Prevents dry skin caused by surfactants and cleansers
- ECOCert Approved
- Body Wash
- Lotions & Creams
- Shampoos & Conditioners
- Hand & Facial Washes
- Bar Soap
- Face masks
INCI: Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure, or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Needs to be added in the aqueous phase.
- In case of emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 104°F(40°C).
- Soluble in water.
- Compatible with formulations having final pH 3.5 - 10.0
Appearance: Clear to slightly hazy, pale yellow liquid (may sediment upon aging)
Odor: Characteristic, slight
pH of Raw Material: 4.5 - 5.5
Preservative: Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate