Brown Rice Ferment Filtrate
CAS No. mixture
Brown rice is one of mankind's most ancient and valued sources of nutrients! Our Brown Rice Ferment Filtrate is developed using brown rice as the substrate and a unique yeast as a fermenting strain. After fermentation, the nutrients in brown rice can be released, transformed and accumulated. Brown Rice Ferment Filtrate contains an abundance of active polypeptides, amino acids, lactic acid, phytic acid, ferulic acid, phytate, sterols, and other active factors. The actives can be quickly absorbed by the skin, increase cell activity, and repair damaged cells, making Brown Rice Ferment Filtrate an ideal ingredient in antiaging formulations aimed at improving overall skin appearance and moisturization.
- Significant anti-oxidant activity
- Free radical scavenging rate as high as 45%
- Whitening and skin repairing effects
- Increased actives content post fermentation
- Promotion of cell metabolism
- Fermentation releases Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs)
- Gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Color Cosmetics: Make-up bases
- Anti-aging Cosmetics
- Skin Care: Moisturizers, cleansing masks, liquid face soaps
INCI: Saccharomyces/Rice ferment filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure, or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Brown Rice Ferment Filtrate Specification Sheet - Coming Soon!
- Needs to be added in the aqueous phase.
- In case of emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 104°F(40°C).
- Soluble in water.
Recommended Usage Rate: 0.5 - 4.0%
Appearance: Clear, transparent light yellow to yellow liquid
Odor: Unique fermented odor
pH as supplied: 5.0 - 7.0