Aristoflex AVC, 25kg Bulk
CAS# Not Assigned
This item may be a Special Order with a lead time of 4 weeks depending on availability. Please contact us to inquire, if you need immediate shipment. Lead time subject to change.
- Good stabilization, thickening properties
- Fresh and light skin feel
- Compatible with organic solvents
- Compatible with silicones
- Oil-in-water (O/W) emulsions
- Clear aqueous gels
- Emulsifier-free cream gels
- Ideal for creams, lotions, milks, gels
- Aristoflex® AVC is sensitive to electrolytes and is not suitable for use in certain surfactant systems (such as cleansing products) which may contain high levels of salts.
- Hydrolyzed proteins typically contain salts and their use with Aristoflex® AVC may result in loss of viscosity.
- Use in products intended to have a pH lower than pH 4.0 may lead to acidic cleavage of the polymer on prolonged storage resulting in viscosity loss.
- As Aristoflex® AVC is an ammonium salt, pH higher than 9.0 will release ammonia
Please see Technical Tips for Formulating with Aristoflex® AVC (click on MSDS/Tech Data tab above) for more information on working with Aristoflex® AVC.
Typical usage levels: 0.5 - 2.0%
Appearance: White powder
Manufacturer: Clariant Corporation
pH as supplied: 4 - 6 in a 1% solution
Viscosity: 48000 - 65000 in a 1% solution
Stability: Stable between pH 4 - pH 9
HLB: Not applicable
Country of Origin: Spain
Shelf Life: 3 Years
INCI: Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
Shipping Info: HS# 3906900000
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.