Soothing & Clarifying Facial Serum Kit
Everything you need to create 300g (10 oz) of the Soothing and Clarifying Facial Serum shown in our Formulary. All you'll need to provide is distilled water.
- 115g (3.8 oz) of Lotioncrafter Serum SE
- 32g (1.1 oz) Dipropylene Glycol
- 8g (0.25 oz) Hydrolyzed Oats
- 10g (0.33 oz) Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- 5g (0.17 oz) DL-Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5)
- 0.8g (0.028 oz) Allantoin
- 2g (0.07 oz) Sodium Citrate
- 2g (0.07 oz) Sodium Chloride
- 1g (0.03 oz) Tetrasodium EDTA
- 8g (0.25 oz) Liquid Germall Plus
Please note: This kit comes with MORE of each ingredient then you will need for the formulation, so a scale is essential to success! You can purchase a 5 pack of 50ml White Airless Treatment Pumps here for your completed formulation.
We've created a video so you can see the mixing process for this formula. We've used a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer with a whisk attachment. You can also use a hand mixer with whisk or beaters attached. The very slow (trickle) addition of the water portion (aka phase) of the formula to the fast moving silicone phase in the mixing bowl is key to its successful creation.
Check out the Formulary to see how this formula is made!