Soothing & Clarifying Facial Serum Kit
Everything you need to create 300g (10 oz) of the Soothing and Clarifying Facial Serum shown in our Formulary. All you'll need to provide is distilled water.
We offer a 10% discount on 4 - 50ml Airless Treatment Pump Bottles, an MX-500 scale or a JSR-200 scale to go along with your Try At Home kit if you purchase them at the same time.
To receive the discount, simply add the scale or containers to your cart, and the discount will be applied at checkout.
- 115g (3.8 oz) of Lotioncrafter Serum SE
- 32g (1.1 oz) Dipropylene Glycol
- 8g (0.25 oz) Hydrolyzed Oats
- 10g (0.33 oz) Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- 5g (0.17 oz) DL-Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5)
- 0.8g (0.028 oz) Allantoin
- 2g (0.07 oz) Sodium Citrate
- 2g (0.07 oz) Sodium Chloride
- 1g (0.03 oz) Tetrasodium EDTA
- 8g (0.25 oz) Liquid Germall Plus
Please note: This kit comes with MORE of each ingredient then you will need for the formulation, so a scale is essential to success!
We've created a video so you can see the mixing process for this formula. We've used a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer with a whisk attachment. You can also use a hand mixer with whisk or beaters attached. The very slow (trickle) addition of the water portion (aka phase) of the formula to the fast moving silicone phase in the mixing bowl is key to its successful creation.
Check out the Formulary to see how this formula is made!