CAS No. 226708-41-4
Olivem 300 is a water soluble functional lipid based on Olive Oil technology. It provides emolliency and mildness to formulations, and, given its natural affinity for human skin, helps protect the skin from delipidation and irritation which may be caused by other surfactants.
Advantages in formulations
- Supports or boosts foaming activity of surfactants
- Often boosts the viscosity of surfactant systems
- Provides emolliency to shampoos and cleansers
- Provided wetting and moisturizing properties
- High HLB value makes it a good emulsifer or co-emulsifier
- High degree of biodegradability (over 90%)
- No animal testing
- Shampoos and body cleansers
- Bath oils (provides rinsability)
- Foam baths
INCI: Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters
California Prop 65 Statement: This product may contain 1,4-dioxane (< 10ppm) and ethylene oxide (< 1ppm), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Olivem 300 SDS - Coming Soon!
Usage Rate: 1 - 84%
Appearance: Clear amber liquid
Solubility: Water soluble, oil dispersible
Odor: Slight, characteristic
pH (as 5% Solution): 5 - 7%
Try Out These Formulations Using this Ingredient: