Seacode™ is part of Lipotec's new line of marine ingredients occurring naturally in non-genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and obtained through biotechnology for sustainable cosmetics, as there is no harvesting nor extracting from nature.
Seacode™ contains Extracellular Polymeric Substances (ECPS) from Pseudoaltermonas bacteria inhabiting extremely difficult environments. It helps reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles associated with the aging process by increasing Collagen I. It has been proven to enhance the synthesis of essential dermal proteins: as shown in vitro, it induces the synthesis of collagen I by more than 100% in Human Dermal Fibroblast (HDFa) cultures. As a result, it combats fine lines and wrinkles while helping to maintain the skin's firmness.
Seacode™ can be incorporated in facial formulations especially designed to minimize the appearance of lipstick lines, but also in anti-aging treatments.
- Fills in vertical lines to redefine the lip contour
- Fine lines above the lips are smoothed, rejuvenating the face
- Helps repair skin around the lip area
- Anti-aging ingredient to diminish appearance of fine lines above the lips
- Corrective action on wrinkles, fine lines and firmness in the perioral area
INCI: Water, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
To request technical documentation, please contact Lotioncrafter at email@example.com
- Need to be incorporated in the aqueous phase
- In the case of emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed at temperatured below 40°C (104°F)
- Seacode™ is stable at a pH range between 3.0 and 7.5.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2%
Appearance: Transparent colorless to yellow solution containing 25.625% active ingredient.
Preservative: Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate
Country of Origin: Spain
Shelf Life: 18 Months