CAS No. 1847-58-1
SurfPro™ SLSa is a mild, sulfate-free surfactant with good cleansing properties and a hair and skin friendly pH. A mild, anionic surfactant that produces excellent flash foam, foam, and lather as well as large stable bubbles, it’s used extensively in solid bubble baths, bubble bath scoops, and foaming bath bombs, as well as solid cleansing products, such as body washes, bottle-less shower gels, moisturizing body bars, and cleansing sticks.
SurfPro™SLSa is naturally derived from coconut and palm oils.
SurfPro™ SLSa is perfect for shampoo bars for all hair types with an acidic pH of 6.3, and combines well with other anionic surfactants, such as foaming oats, foaming apple or foaming oat; non-ionic surfactants, such as Polysorbate 20 or 80; cationic surfactants, such as SurfPro™ CAPB; or blends, like Miracare Soft 313.
- ECOcert, Natrue, Cosmos, and Natural Product Association approved
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin or allergies
- Used as a primary or secondary surfactant in hair care products
- Used as a primary or secondary surfactant in bubbling bath products
- Used as a primary or secondary surfactant in facial wash products
- Good for all hair and skin types
- Used to create 'sulfate free' products
- Excellent flash foam
- Thick lather
- Large stable bubbles
- Works well in hard water
- 100% natural surfactant
- Bubble Bath Powders
- Bubble Bars
- Solid Body Wash Bars
- Shampoo Bars
- Powdered Shampoos
- Facial Wash Products
INCI: Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Formulating with SLSa
- SurfPro™ SLSa can be used in liquid products at lower percentages (1% to 4%) to increase viscosity. After adding to the product as the final step, allow it to sit for up to 24 hours before bottling to reach final viscosity.
- When formulating with SurfPro™ SLSa, please wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles.
Appearance: Free flowing white powder Solubility: Soluble in water
Active: 65% Minimum pH (1% in water): 6.3
Country of Origin: USA
Shelf Life: 36 Months from date of purchase