Uplevity™ Solution is part of Lipotec's Aimtec line, a new range of peptides and small molecules tailored after molecules found in our own body or designed to reach, stimulate, inhibit or compete with specific targets to achieve more beautiful, radiant skin and youthful appearance. Their new actives are developed from well-defined mechanisms of action, with the same parameters of scientific quality of the pharmaceutical industry.
Uplevity™ enhances the expression of genes involved in the organization of elastic fibers and dermal cohesion. A novel, multi-functional approach for anti-aging that specifically targets FMLN5 and LOXL-1 signal transduction pathways, Focal Adhesion proteins Zhxin, Integrin, Talin and Actinin and Collagen I, IV, VI and XIV induction.
- Creator of functional elastin. It enhances the expression of proteins Fibulin 5 and Lysyl Oxidase-Like 1, up to 2.3-fold and 1.7-fold compared to placebo as shown in vitro, which are key to the organization of elastic fibers.
- More efficient cell support. It upregulates the gene expression of focal adhesions (talin, zyxin, integrins), contributing to the improvement of dermal cohesion.
Increased firmness and dermal structure as tested in vivo with a treatment with 2% Uplevity™ Solution or placebo.
- Firming and anti-aging formulations for facial and body care
- Slimming formulations to avoid flaccidity after losing weight
INCI: Water, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Caprylyl Glycol
Important Note: Uplevity™ is a trademark of Lipotec and it cannot be referenced in your marketing literature without a signed Trademark Agreement with Lipotec.
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
To request technical documentation, please contact Lotioncrafter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UplevityTM needs to be incorporated in the water phase of cold gels, lotions or emulsions.
- In warm emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 40°C (104°F).
- UplevityTM is stable at a pH range between 5.0 and 8.0.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2%
Appearance: Water-like liquid, odorless
Preservative: Preservative free
Try Out These Formulations Using This Ingredient:
Simplicity Serum - Firm UP