D'Orientine S is a patented, plant-derived cosmetic active ingredient extracted from the date-palm kernel (Phoenix Dactylyfera) with clinically proven anti-wrinkle efficacy and free radical scavenging properties. Its unique complex of 7 natural compounds work synergistically to delay the visible signs of aging.
- Phytosterols Barrier function
- Phytosteroids Hormone-like activity
- Isoflavones Anti-Aging
- Ursolic Acid Regenerating
- Policosanols Neuro-immune system
- Tocotrienols Antioxidant
- Vitamin A Antioxidant
- Decreases skin wrinkles rapidly and significantly slows the effects of aging
- Increases type I collagen synthesis on ex-vivo skin
- Improves the natural defense mechanisms against oxidative stress (SOD and catalase)
- Reduces protein carbonylation
- Decreased lipid peroxidation
- Preservative free
- Validated by ECOCERT for use in organic products
- Anti-aging products
- Anti-wrinkle products
- Smoothing products
- Well suited to anhydrous applications
INCI: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1% - 2.5%, clinically tested at 2.5%
Appearance: Light yellow to light green oily liquid
Solubility: Oil soluble solution
Incorporation: Added to the oil phase of formulations at 60-70°C (140-158°F) for oil-in-water emulsions or post emulsification at or below 40°C (104°F) in water-in-oil emulsions.
Preservative (added by manufacturer): None
Country of Origin: France
Storage: Room temperature 15°C (59°F) to 25°C (77°F), refrigerate after opening.
Try Out These Formulations Using This Ingredient: