- Phytosterols Barrier function
- Phytosteroids Hormone-like activity
- Isoflavones Anti-Aging
- Ursolic Acid Regenerating
- Policosanols Neuro-immune system
- Tocotrienols Antioxidant
- Vitamin A Antioxidant
- Decreases skin wrinkles rapidly and significantly
- Slows the effects of aging better than DHEA on ex-vivo skin
- Increases type I collagen synthesis on ex-vivo skin
- Improves the natural defense mechanisms against oxidative stress (SOD and catalase)
- Reduces protein carbonylation
- Decreased lipid peroxidation
- Preservative free
- Validated by ECOCERT for use in organic products
- Anti-aging products
- Anti-wrinkle products
- Smoothing products
- Well suited to anhydrous applications
INCI: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract
Shipping Info: HS# 2942000000
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1% - 2.5%, clinically tested at 2.5%
Appearance: Light yellow to light green oily liquid
Solubility: Oil soluble solution
Incorporation: Added to the oil phase of formulations at 60-70°C (140-158°F) for oil-in-water emulsions or post emulsification at or below 40°C (104°F) in water-in-oil emulsions.
Preservative (added by manufacturer): None
Country of Origin: France
Storage: Room temperature, +15°C (59°F) and +25°C (77°F), refrigerate after opening.
Try Out These Formulations Using This Ingredient: