- A new and alternative in vitro mechanism to fight expression wrinkles
- An additive / synergistic effect to complement the action of Argireline® and other peptides
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
- Targets in vitro the wrinkle-formation mechanism of expression wrinkles in a new way, offering an alternative to peptides like Argireline®.
- Can be incorporated in cosmetic formulations such as emulsions, gels, serums, etc., where removal of the deep lines or wrinkles in the forehead or around the eye area is desired.
INCI: Water (and) Glycerin (and) Pentapeptide-18
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
To request technical documentation, please contact Lotioncrafter at email@example.com
Incorporation: Leuphasyl® should be processed below 40°C (104°F) at the final stage of the manufacturing process.
Recommended Usage Rate: 3 - 10%
Appearance: Colorless, translucent solution
Solubility: Water Soluble
pH (as supplied): 2.0 - 5.0
Preservative: Caprylyl Glycol at 0.5.6%
Country of Origin: Spain
Storage: Leuphasyl® should be stored in the original sealed containers protected from light in a clean and cool place and is best kept in the refrigerator. In rare cases, refrigerated storage of Leuphasyl® can cause precipitation of the preservative. This does not affect the integrity of the product. If stored properly, Leuphasyl® should have a shelf life of at least 18 months.