CAS No.: Mixture
VegeKeratinTM is a vegetable alternative to animal keratin. It increases hair strength, enhances elasticity, helps protect hair from harsh salon processes, makes hair look more healthy and shiny, and improves the comb-ability of hair.
Keratin is a protein composed of 18 amino acids. It is one of the primary structural components of hair, nails, and the epidermis. Keratin keeps hair healthy and lessens damage. VegeKeratinTM is an alternative to animal-based keratin. It contains wheat and soy amino acids, carefully blended to mimic the functional ratios in human hair amino acids.
VegeKeratinTM is 10.51% Arginine, which is the most nitrogen-rich amino acid, and which helps reinforce and strengthen hair fibers.
- Increases hair strength
- Enhances elasticity
- Protects hair from harsh salon processes
- Makes hair look more shiny & healthy
- Improves combability of hair (wet and dry combing)
- Reduces static and frizz, making hair easier to style
- Vegan, non-GMO, natural, and sustainable
- Paraben-free and formaldehyde-free
- Less odor than animal-derived keratin
- Shampoos, conditioners
- Leave-on hair treatments
- Hair styling products
INCI: Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCl, Serine, Threonine
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure, or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Needs to be added in the aqueous phase of formulations.
- In the case of hot-process emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 104°F (40°C).
- Soluble in water.
- pH of final formulation should be 4.0 - 7.5
Recommended Usage Rate: 2-5%
Appearance: Amber liquid
Molecular Weight: Average 1750 Daltons