Vitaplex™ is a unique all-in-one vitamin complex specially developed for use in hair and skincare. It contains a well-balanced blend of vitamins known to protect and beautify the skin, moisturize and strengthen damaged and natural hair and nourish the scalp. It consists of niacinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate) and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) on the carriers maltodextrin, sodium starch octenylsuccinate and silica.
- Vitamin E - the Protector. Vitamin E protects DNA and other cell structures from free radical attack and prevents lipid peroxidation. It protects the hair against damage to hair color and strength caused by UV-induced free radicals.
- Vitamin C - the Protective Corrector. Vitamin C protects cells from free radical attack and helps protect hair color from UV radiation.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - the Energizer. Vitamin B3 stimulates blood circulation in the skin and activates oxygen transport to the hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - the Moisturizer. Calcium Pantothenate is converted to free Vitamin B5 which maintains the moisture level of the hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - the Cell Activator. Vitamin B6 stimulates hair growth and maintains it in a healthy state.
|Niacinamide||98-92-0||25 - 50%|
|Calcium Pantothenate||137-08-6||10 - 25%|
|Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate||66170-10-3||5 - 10%|
|Tocopheryl Acetate||7695-91-2||1 - 5%|
|Pyridoxine HCI||58-56-0||1 - 5%|
|Maltodextrin||9050-36-6||10 - 25%|
|Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate||66829-29-6||15 - 30%|
Shipping Info: HS# 2936.24.0000
INCI: Niacinamide (and) Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Silica
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vitaplex™ is a dry powder that is easily dispersed in cold water resulting in a clear and colorless dispersion.
- Vitaplex™ should be added to the preparation at a temperature below 104°F (40°C), and at a recommended addition rate of 0.5 - 3%.
- The final formulation should be in the pH range of 6.8 - 9.
- It is highly soluble in water and can be added directly to the water phase of cold process formulations.
- While not necessary, you can pre-solubilize Vitaplex™ in water at a ratio of 1 part Vitaplex™ to 1.5 - 2 parts distilled water prior to adding to your formulation.
This is a cosmetic raw material and is meant for external use only in cosmetic formulations. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.
- Skin Care: 0.5 - 3%
- Hair Care: 0.5 - 3%
Appearance: White crystalline powder
pH: 6 - 9 (at 5% in water)
Stability and Storage: Vitaplex™ is sensitive to air, light and humidity. It may be stored for at least 12 months from the date of purchase in the unopened original container and at a temperature below 77°F (25°C). Keep package tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
Country of Origin: USA