CAS #8001-79-4, 8001-78-3, 8015-86-9
BioLatum™ is a natural, botanically-based alternative to synthetic petrolatum, and contains wholesome skin conditioning ingredients. BioLatum™ creates an intensive moisturized feel that relieves roughness and dry skin.
- Natural and botanically derived
- Works with all skin types
- Increases skin smoothness
- High affinity with skin lipids for great emolliency
- The right combination of plant based ingredients create similar performance and sensory attributes as the synthetic counterparts.
- Anti-aging creams
- Face and body creams
- Eye serums
- Hair masques & gels
- Sun care creams and after-sun gels
INCI: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Typical Usage Rate: 1-20%, up to 100%
Appearance: Semi-transparent gel
Odor: Slight to characteristic odor
Solubility: Not soluble in water. Soluble in oil and organic solvents
Specific Gravity: n/a
Country of Origin: USA
Shelf Life: 12 months from date of manufacture
Storage Instructions: Keep at room temperature in an airtight container, avoid light, high temperature, and high humidity.